If you have found this blog, you might be interested in my columns and reflections on Global Sisters Report – https://www.globalsistersreport.org/authors/susan-rose-francois
At the end of 2018, my practice of praying for and tweeting @POTUS also made some news. I think the newsworthiness of my daily practices says more about how folks yearn for civility and creative responses to our unusual times than it says anything about me being particularly newsworthy.
In any case, these are the articles where I actually spoke with the reporters – any other online mentions are borrowing rather liberally from the reporting of these good folks:
- Global Sisters Report by Dan Stockman – November 27, 2018
- New York Times by Alexandra E. Petri – December 6, 2018
- NPR All Things Considered interview with Michel Martin – December 16, 2018
- Our Sunday Visitor by Brian Fraga – December 26, 2018
- The North Jersey Record by Deena Yelen – December 28, 2018